Brussels Sprout Slaw
Quick and easy way to eat brussels sprouts, a veggie in the cruciferous family which is known to help fight cancer.
15 brussels sprouts
1 small carrot
½ cup vegan mayo
¼ cup dried cranberries
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
½ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp sea salt
Ready in 20 minutes
1. Cut off ends and remove any yellow leaves of brussels sprouts.
2. Shred brussels sprouts and carrot with a grater or food chopper into a bowl.
3. Add mayo, mustard, cayenne and salt to shredded vegetables.
4. Taste and adjust salt if desired or add more mayo for a creamier consistency.
5. Add dried cranberries to mix.
6. Eat immediately or store in glass container in refrigerator for up to five days.